+ Reply to Thread

Default Back from the dead.......

Almost literally. I feel like I haven't been here in forever. It quite possibly has been forever lol.

Soooo what's the basic break down of what's new with everyone around here?

My last 3 months or so:

1. Coach 2 rec league teams and an all star team.
    2. Bought a landscaping business/corporation
    3. Still having health issues, blacked out twice after taking an explosive shit and head butt my refrigerator on the way down the first time.
    4. In laws/sister in law came and gone after a 3 week stay.
    5. Bought an Akc registered American Akita puppy.
    6. Waiting for video cards to get off their high horse hopefully before Oct so I can finish my kids computer build for his birthday.
    7. Bought a .308 winchester AR10.

That's about it. Been busier than a 3 peckered goat and barely have time to breath.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: Back from the dead.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Almost literally. I feel like I haven't been here in forever. It quite possibly has been forever lol.

Soooo what's the basic break down of what's new with everyone around here?

My last 3 months or so:

1. Coach 2 rec league teams and an all star team.
    2. Bought a landscaping business/corporation
    3. Still having health issues, blacked out twice after taking an explosive shit and head butt my refrigerator on the way down the first time.
    4. In laws/sister in law came and gone after a 3 week stay.
    5. Bought an Akc registered American Akita puppy.
    6. Waiting for video cards to get off their high horse hopefully before Oct so I can finish my kids computer build for his birthday.
    7. Bought a .308 winchester AR10.

That's about it. Been busier than a 3 peckered goat and barely have time to breath.
    Glad to see you back from the dead.

Quick recap from my end:
    • Bought a 12 gauge pump action
    • Bought a Walther 9mm
    • Lost 45 lbs on keto/meat based diet
    • Hired more people (day job)
    • Been working insanity hours
    • World continues to burn

What maker did you go with on the AR10?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Back from the dead.......

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Glad to see you back from the dead.

Quick recap from my end:
    • Bought a 12 gauge pump action
    • Bought a Walther 9mm
    • Lost 45 lbs on keto/meat based diet
    • Hired more people (day job)
    • Been working insanity hours
    • World continues to burn

What maker did you go with on the AR10?
    Local company called 144 Tactical. They make their own lowers from billeted aluminum. I don't know all the specific part brands but I got a good deal on it and they are well.known in the local area for their outstanding weapon systems. Even came with a lifetime warranty on the gun which is insane. That awesome about your weight dude. The wife and I did a paleo esque diet and I have never felt better in my life than when I was on it.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 08-18-2018 at 09:40 PM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon