+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Xbox One = wasted 200 bucks

Same old god damn bullshit. Every first person shooter is over run by a fucking cheater exploiting lag to get easy sniper/no scope kills so they can try and make a living off of uploading to youtube. I fucking hate Microsoft and everyone one of these god damn prick companies that lets people exploit their online games.

I got the console and 8 games and 2 controllers for 200 bucks and would have rather bought a shit flavored lollipop shaped like a donkey cock to suck on that have wasted my money on this bullshit.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: Xbox One = wasted 200 bucks

You ever get that PC up and running?

/edit: Also, I thought of you when I read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAct...checks_making/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Getting close. I got it to DOS up or whatever. Apparently I can't use one of my old windows because it says it's been I installed on a previous machine. I've got a hard drive and a monitor and a good mouse for him to use. So at this point I guess all I'm lacking is a new version of windows and a video card so itll run stuff like LotRO and Swtor.

He's gonna love that red case. He's been drooling over that thing since he was a knee biter lol.

"Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Yep that sounds about right. I don't k ow why the hell developers refuse to acknowledge the massive problems with cheating. Pros are getting busted in tournaments for shit sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywilly View Post
    Yep that sounds about right. I don't k ow why the hell developers refuse to acknowledge the massive problems with cheating. Pros are getting busted in tournaments for shit sake.
    Star Citizen seems to be taking an appropriate approach (everything is serverside that should be), but yeah - it's way too uncommon. It always kills me being on the side of writing client/server systems that are ultra-secure and don't trust the client at all. I realize some sacrifices must be made for the sake of performance, but not sanity checking inputs or passing the client more information than they need to know is just plain retarded.

Glad to see the PC is coming together. An RX 570 or 80 should serve fine for that box.'s purpose Probably good sales on them come black Friday/cyber Monday later this month. Windows 10 (perpetual license) is like 99$ direct from Microsoft. Better that way cause then it's tied to a Microsoft account instead of a specific machine. Already transferred an installation of such through 2 laptops and into a desktop.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I'm praying for a decent sale of 1080ti s...

I may be praying for a while.

Yeah video cards have been nuts lately. I read it was because of "mining" crypto currency.

Yes, that's exactly why.

It's also why Nvidia released the 20xx series as it is, a very small upgrade with RTX processing to keep milking the market.