+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bethesda is Gay

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,097

    Default Bethesda is Gay

    https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-1...U3AaWQliD_obbA


    This article is fucking hilarious.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,271

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Can't do fun shit anymore.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    As far as I'm concerned Fallout '76 is the confirmation death spiral sign for Bethesda, warning sign was Fallout 4. Diablo Immortal is the death-knell of Blizzard (warning sign was Diablo III, confirmation death spiral signs were Overwatch and that card game). Bethesda might have 1-2 more decent games left in them, but they are on the downward spiral and will be EA-like within 10 years. Blizzard will be fully Activision within 5.

    So many studios we've watched die over the decades. Bioware, Mythic, Black Isles, the list goes on and on. At this point I'm convinced the only safe structure for a company is the structure Cloud imperium and Valve have. Dictatorial leadership from one man that is a gamer or developer. Everything else is doomed to decay into retardation.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,097

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    As far as I'm concerned Fallout '76 is the confirmation death spiral sign for Bethesda, warning sign was Fallout 4. Diablo Immortal is the death-knell of Blizzard (warning sign was Diablo III, confirmation death spiral signs were Overwatch and that card game). Bethesda might have 1-2 more decent games left in them, but they are on the downward spiral and will be EA-like within 10 years. Blizzard will be fully Activision within 5.

    So many studios we've watched die over the decades. Bioware, Mythic, Black Isles, the list goes on and on. At this point I'm convinced the only safe structure for a company is the structure Cloud imperium and Valve have. Dictatorial leadership from one man that is a gamer or developer. Everything else is doomed to decay into retardation.
    Yeah I'd argue that Blizzard already shit the bed with Battle for Azeroth. It was nothing like they promised and may be one of their biggest failures to date. The diablo immortal fiasco is just proof of the fag trajectory they are headed in.


    At least on the plus side we have people developing stuff like Grim Dawn, and Kingmaker. IIRC Obsidian was just bought out, so they'll likely be garbo soon too.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  5. #5

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    As far as I'm concerned Fallout '76 is the confirmation death spiral sign for Bethesda, warning sign was Fallout 4. Diablo Immortal is the death-knell of Blizzard (warning sign was Diablo III, confirmation death spiral signs were Overwatch and that card game). Bethesda might have 1-2 more decent games left in them, but they are on the downward spiral and will be EA-like within 10 years. Blizzard will be fully Activision within 5.

    So many studios we've watched die over the decades. Bioware, Mythic, Black Isles, the list goes on and on. At this point I'm convinced the only safe structure for a company is the structure Cloud imperium and Valve have. Dictatorial leadership from one man that is a gamer or developer. Everything else is doomed to decay into retardation.
    Any reason to confine this to the gaming industry? I see this everywhere. Time -> middle management bloat -> focus on metrics becomes more important than tangibles or fundamentals as more and more people in charge fully understand neither.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    "I got really angry too. These guys were running around targeting people and what if they targeted a kid playing that was struggling with their identity? What if they said all those things to someone that was playing solo and didn't have anyone to talk to? That can really mess someone up. Playing a game to escape reality and then that happens. That's why we need to be able to report these people and why companies need to do something about reports."


    Yeah... so their parents let them play an M-rated online PvP game with a big warning that says online interactions not rated.

    vomitemojiIcan'tbebotheredtofind.gif


    Number of people who actually believe this "anger" should drive policy: too many.

    Number of these actually affected: 0
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,097

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    "I got really angry too. These guys were running around targeting people and what if they targeted a kid playing that was struggling with their identity? What if they said all those things to someone that was playing solo and didn't have anyone to talk to? That can really mess someone up. Playing a game to escape reality and then that happens. That's why we need to be able to report these people and why companies need to do something about reports."


    Yeah... so their parents let them play an M-rated online PvP game with a big warning that says online interactions not rated.

    vomitemojiIcan'tbebotheredtofind.gif


    Number of people who actually believe this "anger" should drive policy: too many.

    Number of these actually affected: 0
    I didn't realize the game was M rated. That makes the situation 10 times more gay. I tried to look up the video of Niccthehicc killing all of them to "cure the aids" but it seems as though his Youtube channel was ALSO banned for this.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

    "I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

  8. #8

    Default Re: Bethesda is Gay

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I didn't realize the game was M rated. That makes the situation 10 times more gay. I tried to look up the video of Niccthehicc killing all of them to "cure the aids" but it seems as though his Youtube channel was ALSO banned for this.
    Yeah, the general policy with unpersoning/tech collusion these days is the affected party/person get's removed from the internet.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts