+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So DIVERSE!

Default So DIVERSE!

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

Default Re: So DIVERSE!

In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

"I do think that most atheists are fat out of shape faggots that would be ok with other men shagging their women. The few that can actually get a woman. General failures at life in every regard. " Zavon

I'll be honest, after AOC started talking about 70% tax rates I learned how tax brackets actually work reading the blue team's rebuttals.

Tax brackets only apply to the money in that bracket. Even if you're making $1,000,000 the first $10,000 are only taxed at the rate for people earning <10,000, the next 40,000 are only taxed at the rate for people earning <50,000 or whatever the brackets are. I didn't look them up for this post. So a "70% tax on the wealthy" isn't actually a flat 70% income tax. They'll still make the first $500,000 or whatever the highest bracket is, paying taxes like anyone else. It's just a 70% tax on income above that very highest bracket.

I'm kind of embarassed I made it to 30+ making 55k/yr and didn't know/remember that.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.