+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: A thing a day that made you laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Always mirror images to imgoat or catbox.moe if they are remotely controversial to anyone. The Imgur staff look like this:

For whatever reason that picture of Jessie Cox always triggers me. There is nothing likeable about that guy whatsoever.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Last edited by VKhaun; 03-13-2019 at 03:54 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Heh, Boston lady on a tangent.

https://files.catbox.moe/ltbj0v.mp4
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Heh, Boston lady on a tangent.

https://files.catbox.moe/ltbj0v.mp4
    That was a long rant. I'm impressed that a voicemail lasted that long. Never seen that before.

hah

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Harvard Now Offering Four-Year Degree In Feeling Oppressed

"For those lucky enough to be able to afford the quarter-million-dollar cost of attending our prestigious school, we are offering a comprehensive program that will prepare you for a lifetime of convincing yourself that you are a victim."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I don't know if this link will work for you guys, but I thought it was funny as fuck.

https://www.facebook.com/sanaj86/vid...7258818517743/

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I don't know if this link will work for you guys, but I thought it was funny as fuck.

https://www.facebook.com/sanaj86/vid...7258818517743/
    I laughed.

I laughed.

Italy outraged as court finds victim too ugly to be raped
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/italy-...ly-to-be-raped

The comments here:

And here I was thinking The Onion was completely pozzed.

Disney Rehires Director James Gunn As Part Of Company-Wide Push Towards Embracing Pedophilia
    https://www.theonion.com/disney-rehi...y-w-1833413849

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I laughed. I also realized that I don't have any people with which to share things that made me smile outside of Aeinna; since I'm currently a thought criminal. Feels bad man.