+ Reply to Thread

Default Phoenix Daoc Server

Hey guys! I used to post around here regularly years and years ago under the name Resken(headwound4humanity) and I recently started playing on the new daoc emulated server called Phoenix (https://playphoenix.online) and it reminded me of these forums and all of you guys! I was curious if anyone here is currently playing on the server? If so add me to friends list! I play on midgard!

Characters:
    Kell - Healer
    Kel - Runemaster
    Resken - Warrior

Hope to see some or you there!

P.S. paingod, nicky or draybook still around? I remember those guys rather fondly!

Default Re: Phoenix Daoc Server

Hey Resken, yeah I remember you. I'm not sure too many folks here play DAOC anymore. None of those people are around anymore. Paingod stopped by a while ago to shit on people for supporting Trump but then he ran off like a bitch. The others I haven't seen in years.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Zavon! I remember you! I haven’t played Dark age in 15 years or so but this server has been a lot of fun! That’s a shame about Paingod stopping in just to stir up political conflict! Well if anyone is feeling like giving the old retro daoc another go definitely send me a message!

Was good to see a familiar name! I hope life’s been treating you well!

Hey man, I remember you. How's life treating you?
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."