+ Reply to Thread

Default So I went and bought

A cheap 800 dollar gaming laptop from Wal Mart. Ironically, even thought its only 8 Ram and Geforce 1050TI 4 gig it is still way better than my shitty desktop was. Yay!
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Default Re: So I went and bought

Going to need 5,000 words on the subject of horrible shit by the time I get home from work tomorrow morning.

Hope we're at least on a path to things getting better now?
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Going to need 5,000 words on the subject of horrible shit by the time I get home from work tomorrow morning.

Hope we're at least on a path to things getting better now?
    Don't want to talk about it and cant' talk about it bro. All kinds of legal bullshit that I really don't feel like getting in to. I'll just leave you with the main part though: My 10 month old got put in the ICU at the baby sitter's house.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Don't want to talk about it and cant' talk about it bro. All kinds of legal bullshit that I really don't feel like getting in to. I'll just leave you with the main part though: My 10 month old got put in the ICU at the baby sitter's house.
    That's shit, at least you have a computer though. If you ever feel like shooting the shit or chatting give me a call, Aeinna and I got your back.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Last edited by VKhaun; 03-01-2019 at 03:35 PM.

I never know what to say at times like this, but I exist and I care. I hope your kid is okay and I hope there's justice if it was malicious or grossly negligent.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

I never know what to say at times like this, but I exist and I care. I hope your kid is okay and I hope there's justice if it was malicious or grossly negligent.
    It's fine mang. I appreciate the sentiment, thank you. There is nothing you can really say in a situation like this. There is an investigation and its all very sketchy, which is why I can't get into it. Also, I don't really want to because its awful.

The laptop I just bought had issues with getting power so I took that garbage back to Wal Mart and ordered this off Amazon. Skytech Gaming ST-SHADOW-II-001 [Gamer's Choice] SkyTech Shadow II Gaming Computer Desktop PC AMD Ryzen 5 1400,GTX 1050 TI 4GB, 1TB HDD,16 GB DDR4, Windows 10 Home https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07719R6S9..._7GvGCbMTHCTZ2

Hopefully it will work. Sigh.

Thats cause we lurv Zavon, been shooting the shit with him too long to not care. I came too late, was out of town and felt bad saying anything.

And those computer specs look pretty good Zav, unless I am missing something. The walmart gaming computers have been getting shit on for using bad cheap parts.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

First hearts (can't make one on my stupid phone).

Second my son is in full recovery, which is wonderful.

The cheap Wal Mart parts didn't surprise me. I should have known better.