+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Kiwi pollack Deus Vults



    Warning: Death
    Part1: https://files.catbox.moe/9tn2c0.webm

    Part2: https://files.catbox.moe/umx0jc.webm

    Full Manifesto: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...d-Shooter.html

    Archived pastebin backup: http://archive.fo/0s2Cj

    Excerpt:



    As despair sets in young men with nothing to lose will engage in accelerationism.

    His name is Brenton Tarrant.

    /edit: Additional archive: https://archive.org/details/BrentonTarrantFiles

    /edit: Another archive: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brento...m-gopro.54323/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  2. #2

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Disgusting.

    His thinks his race is collectively brainwashed and the output of his own society and his society's political system to let them in is all discarded as "jewry" and "the left" and "traitors" to the point that he can unilaterally decide who get's murdered on behalf of his people; and in the same breath every man, woman and child civilian who's Muslim is somehow individually complicit and fully responsible as an independent invader? There's no equal accounting for the influence of the evil jewish conspiracy as it plays on their side? There's no accounting for the influence of imams? There's nothing in there about their governments that are far worse than ours? Religion isn't brainwashing?

    Cognitive dissonance and racism in the real, ugly sense that deserves the gravity the left misuses daily. Pure and simple. They don't look like him so they don't get the consideration his own people do. His people need to be "saved" or "preserved" and issues influenced and the course of world events adjusted, while the brown people are all shit and just need to be executed.

    If he and a large group of like-minded people want to make a place for themselves like you talk about when you predict balkanization I'll have that discussion and I'll concede that there could be border disputes that lead to armed conflict between groups of people where all sides are there to fight but you can't just massacre civilians. And it's going to be hard to say terrorism is a muslim export or that white separatists are peaceful/defensive if "young men with nothing to lose" start becoming terrorists and admitting they're terrorists with increasing frequency.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 04:17 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Disgusting.

    His thinks his race is collectively brainwashed and the output of his own society and his society's political system to let them in is all discarded as "jewry" and "the left" and "traitors" to the point that he can unilaterally decide who get's murdered on behalf of his people; and in the same breath every man, woman and child civilian who's Muslim is somehow individually complicit and fully responsible as an independent invader? There's no equal accounting for the influence of the evil jewish conspiracy as it plays on their side? There's no accounting for the influence of imams? There's nothing in there about their governments that are far worse than ours? Religion isn't brainwashing?

    Cognitive dissonance and racism in the real, ugly sense that deserves the gravity the left misuses daily. Pure and simple. They don't look like him so they don't get the consideration his own people do. His people need to be "saved" or "preserved" and issues influenced and the course of world events adjusted, while the brown people are all shit and just need to be executed.

    If he and a large group of like-minded people want to make a place for themselves like you talk about when you predict balkanization I'll have that discussion and I'll concede that there could be border disputes that lead to armed conflict between groups of people where all sides are there to fight but you can't just massacre civilians. And it's going to be hard to say terrorism is a muslim export or that white separatists are peaceful/defensive if "young men with nothing to lose" start becoming terrorists and admitting they're terrorists with increasing frequency.
    I view this as a partisan action rather than a terrorist attack. The mosques he attacked were of the "kill the white man" / "conquer the infidel" variety. This is part and parcel of modern diversity.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Link to video didn't work, and honestly I'm not sure I want to watch it anyways. I've read that he yelled to remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie during the shooting. Is that true?

    I've also heard that this dude was a possible commie, trying to make the right look bad. Any truth to that?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  6. #6

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Link to video didn't work, and honestly I'm not sure I want to watch it anyways. I've read that he yelled to remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie during the shooting. Is that true?

    I've also heard that this dude was a possible commie, trying to make the right look bad. Any truth to that?
    First thing is true.

    To the second part, that's retarded Boomer speak. Guy wasn't a commie or a madman. It was a well thought out and executed partisan attack on Muslim invaders. Read his manifesto.

    Also, guns and explosives were found in the mosque. He literally hit them before they hit us. I watched his video. He didn't have explosives of any kind. He had an AR with the names of Islamic terror victims written on it, and a couple shotguns. He didn't leave them at the mosque and acted alone. Members of this mosque were "proud supporters of ISIS"

    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1071...o-support-Isis

    https://archive.fo/YnPyd

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Two others arrested at the scene with guns are being investigated. A fourth person arrested may have had nothing to do with the attack, according to New Zealand’s police commission Mike Bush.

    Several guns have been recovered from both mosques. Two explosive devices were found on two vehicles at the scene. One has been disabled.
    In the last 30 days there have been 99 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 701 people were killed and 697 injured. Ebba Ĺkerlund was the specific victim that made him decide he had to take action himself.



    /edit: To the Facebook post: He literally did the navy seal copypasta in part of his manifesto. That's how fucktarded they are. Fixed link to video.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I view this as a partisan action rather than a terrorist attack. The mosques he attacked were of the "kill the white man" / "conquer the infidel" variety. This is part and parcel of modern diversity.
    "the mosques were" ... ?

    What the fuck? He didn't shoot the mosque he shot civilians. This is like hearing the left talk about "institutional racism". You don't want to go down to the level of the individual where you can't defend it so you're generalizing. That is not interesting Marou taking the side of separatism that is raw, ape-brained arbitrary racism.

    There is no such thing as a "partisan action" to massacre civilians. He didn't go there to find car bombs, he walked past the cars with no interest. He didn't go there to find weapons looking in closets or floor spaces he walked right into the main room to kill unarmed civilians. Destroying the building was the lowest priority that he ultimately abandoned like "oh well no biggie". He didn't go there to expose anything and had no interest in getting anything on film to show the masses except civilians being shot.

    Tomorrow a native american walks into your local church and massacres people. You going to write your local paper and tell them to print a retraction, that it's not a "terrorist attack" he was just taking a partisan action against an occupying force? You use that literally hitler app/extension to replace all the instances of native american in his manifesto with white people and it reads exactly the same as this, so he's cool with you now? Bullshit.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    "the mosques were" ... ?

    What the fuck? He didn't shoot the mosque he shot civilians. This is like hearing the left talk about "institutional racism". You don't want to go down to the level of the individual where you can't defend it so you're generalizing. That is not interesting Marou taking the side of separatism that is raw, ape-brained arbitrary racism.

    There is no such thing as a "partisan action" to massacre civilians. He didn't go there to find car bombs, he walked past the cars with no interest. He didn't go there to find weapons looking in closets or floor spaces he walked right into the main room to kill unarmed civilians. Destroying the building was the lowest priority that he ultimately abandoned like "oh well no biggie". He didn't go there to expose anything and had no interest in getting anything on film to show the masses except civilians being shot.

    Tomorrow a native american walks into your local church and massacres people. You going to write your local paper and tell them to print a retraction, that it's not a "terrorist attack" he was just taking a partisan action against an occupying force? You use that literally hitler app/extension to replace all the instances of native american in his manifesto with white people and it reads exactly the same as this, so he's cool with you now? Bullshit.
    It is not comparable to walking into a random school and gunning down random people. Gunning down grown Muslim men of military age in a mosque of radical ISIS supporters, where weapons and bombs (not the SHOOTERS) have since been found is not equivalent at all, no matter how you try to rationalize it. Calling these people innocent is like saying "most illegal aliens don't break the law."

    And the plot thickens, we know well and good that ISIS terrorists have been financed by CIA and Mossad for years:



    This information is largely being distributed by places like /pol/ of course. NZ is cracking down on it.



    Inconvenient facts like these are why social media bots are no longer continuing to AstroTurf this event.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  9. #9

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    It is not comparable to walking into a random school and gunning down random people. Gunning down grown Muslim men of military age in a mosque of radical ISIS supporters, where weapons and bombs (not the SHOOTERS) have since been found is not equivalent at all, no matter how you try to rationalize it. Calling these people innocent is like saying "most illegal aliens don't break the law.".
    There is nothing in his manifest about military aged men. He's talking about the ambiguity of morality, all actions being allowable as long as you write history and all men women and children being guilty by their mere presence.

    You're can't rationalize self-admitted terrorism with "facts" the terrorist didn't know, and then tell me I'm the one rationalizing.

    This guy did not go out to attack terrorists. He did not seek to combat a jewish conspiracy leader. He did not strike out against members of a failed political system. If every victim had been a little girl or Jewish or whatever NZ calls leftists, if we find out every victim was a mass murderer planning a nuclear attack it doesn't change a damn thing about his intentions. He went to a mosque and murdered whoever he found there. He didn't care who he killed and he didn't care about morality. If that's what his "people" are about then they don't deserve to be preserved.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    There is nothing in his manifest about military aged men. He's talking about the ambiguity of morality, all actions being allowable as long as you write history and all men women and children being guilty by their mere presence.

    You're can't rationalize self-admitted terrorism with "facts" the terrorist didn't know, and then tell me I'm the one rationalizing.
    There is nothing to rationalize, we are in a war of civilizations and cultures. He's not wrong, even if most of western civilization chooses to just capitulate, and "turn the other cheek" - he didn't.

    It became too much to bear and he ended up willing to martyr himself for something he believed in. This is what humans do, especially young unattached men; when there seems to be no sane course of action for them to take to redress wrongs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manifesto
    The Christchurch and Linwood mosques had far more invaders, in a more prominent and optically foreign building, with less students, more adults and a prior history of extremism. Do you consider it a terrorist attack? By the definition, then yes. It is a terrorist attack. But I believe it is a partisan action against an occupying force.
    /edit: This fucking censorship is out of control.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  11. #11

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    "Manifesto Quote"
    I did read that, but I don't see what it argues to quote it. He didn't pick a target that was a political keystone, a conspiracy participant or where there were ONLY people he saw as soldiers. He picked a place where civilians and children would be and went in to kill whoever. That it had "more adults with a prior history of extremism" than other options where there would be civilians doesn't make it any less evil.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    /edit: This fucking censorship is out of control.
    Is this @ me or in general? I'm not following the news coverage. I notice a lot about this being wiped right off IMGUR usersub though.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I did read that, but I don't see what it argues to quote it. He didn't pick a target that was a political keystone, a conspiracy participant or where there were ONLY people he saw as soldiers. He picked a place where civilians and children would be and went in to kill whoever. That it had "more adults with a prior history of extremism" than other options where there would be civilians doesn't make it any less evil.

    Is this @ me or in general? I'm not following the news coverage. I notice a lot about this being wiped right off IMGUR usersub though.
    Kiwi's and megacorps are wiping out everything everywhere. They don't want the full story out on this one. I've been working double time just keeping the OP links alive. But glowniggers can't stop the signal.

    /edit: People like this are not your fren VK: https://archive.fo/U5v1W - you might take a very pacifist approach to the world, but not everyone will. You find something like this unconscionable.

    I understand you in an abstract sort of intellectual way, but I don't agree. This event is a predictable result of multiculturalism, that has repeated an infinite number of times throughout history. Just like the Bantu wanting to kill the Boer in South Africa, or Muslims wanting to kill/rape and outbreed Europeans and create a worldwide Caliphate. It's the natural order for humanity, which is built upon violence and conquest. Weak and decadent cultures are replaced with strong warlike cultures. Whites as an ethnic group have too much empathy, and it will be Western Civilization's undoing. Fortunately those genes are being out-bred and destroyed, so there is yet hope. White fertility rates look appalling until you realize it's only the overly empathetic and weak whites that aren't reproducing at a replacement rate - the ones who are ignoring biological reality and have misaligned priorities, the ones we're better off without when looking at long term survival.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  13. #13

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I understand you in an abstract sort of intellectual way, but I don't agree. This event is a predictable result of multiculturalism, that has repeated an infinite number of times throughout history. Just like the Bantu wanting to kill the Boer in South Africa, or Muslims wanting to kill/rape and outbreed Europeans and create a worldwide Caliphate. It's the natural order for humanity, which is built upon violence and conquest. Weak and decadent cultures are replaced with strong warlike cultures. Whites as an ethnic group have too much empathy, and it will be Western Civilization's undoing. Fortunately those genes are being out-bred and destroyed, so there is yet hope. White fertility rates look appalling until you realize it's only the overly empathetic and weak whites that aren't reproducing at a replacement rate - the ones who are ignoring biological reality and have misaligned priorities, the ones we're better off without when looking at long term survival.
    You keep dodging to talk about this guy, or how bad people were also there, or your philosophy on race, like some retarded leftist who answers late-term abortion questions with shit about rape pregnancy and it's getting fucking old.

    When did you turn into an intellectual coward who talks tough shit about war and violence on the internet?

    Tell me you're not in favor of murdering random people who are muslim in NZ, or tell me you are in favor of murdering random people who are muslims in NZ.





    ^You have completely lost sight of the borders of your own issue. Remember ecoterrorism and "environmental war"? People attacking abortion clinics? Eliot Roger defined the whole world by the transaction of sex and decided to go out shooting. Your issue is an ARBITRARY SELECTION among an infinite number of grievances, some larger than your own. It is insane and immoral to elevate random civilians to active participants and targets in total war. You are not special just because you think you're correct. Every insane murderer thinks they're correct. That's why they're INSANE and so is your position.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-16-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Last edited by Zavon; 03-16-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  15. #15

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Social/political/racial/cultural/religious etc. human environment, not fern gully hippy environment.

    Environment shapes people, so it's necessary to preserve the environment.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Social/political/racial/cultural/religious etc. human environment, not fern gully hippy environment.

    Environment shapes people, so it's necessary to preserve the environment.
    Is that a fancy new word for white supremacist?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  17. #17

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Tell me you're not in favor of murdering random people who are muslim in NZ, or tell me you are in favor of murdering random people who are muslims in NZ.
    You seem to think I care about things I don't. I'm fine with most things.

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    ^You have completely lost sight of the borders of your own issue. Remember ecoterrorism and "environmental war"? People attacking abortion clinics? Eliot Roger defined the whole world by the transaction of sex and decided to go out shooting. Your issue is an ARBITRARY SELECTION among an infinite number of grievances, some larger than your own. It is insane and immoral to elevate random civilians to active participants and targets in total war. You are not special just because you think you're correct. Every insane murderer thinks they're correct. That's why they're INSANE and so is your position
    I don't care about the murder of random Muslims anywhere, no matter where it happens - it's generally justified, bunch of savages, the world would be better off without them. I don't care about the murder of random whites in Europe by Muslims, it's generally justified, weak disarmed degenerates. You may act a terrorist attack emotionally impacts you; but you're full of shit. Being honest - I don't care, and you don't either. And in some ways all of them are bringing it on themselves.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You seem to think I care about things I don't. I'm fine with most things.



    I don't care about the murder of random Muslims anywhere, no matter where it happens - it's generally justified, bunch of savages, the world would be better off without them. I don't care about the murder of random whites in Europe by Muslims, it's generally
    justified, weak disarmed degenerates. You may act a terrorist attack emotionally impacts you; but you're full of shit. Being honest - I don't care, and you don't either. And in some ways all of them are bringing it on themselves.
    You do be having a point.

    When it first happened, I was a little horrified. But then, like, IDK I moved on pretty quickly. I'm not pro gunning down anyone, in a western civlization. But on the otherhand... I don't think it "warrants" a discussion or some shit like. Shit happens.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  19. #19

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    You do be having a point.

    When it first happened, I was a little horrified. But then, like, IDK I moved on pretty quickly. I'm not pro gunning down anyone, in a western civlization. But on the otherhand... I don't think it "warrants" a discussion or some shit like. Shit happens.
    Right, so when I view an event like this it's completely divorced from all the, "let's have a conversation" shit - instead it's "was this effective?" I lack the capacity to properly empathize with whites I don't know - much less invaders from foreign cultures and other ethnic groups.

    Tarrant's intention was to accelerate the culture war, he laid it out plain and clear; and everything is playing out *exactly* like he wanted it to. It was effective, and I'm not opposed to that acceleration. I'd rather things hit the fan before I'm too old to properly defend myself. Members of a radical mosque died, boo hoo, so sad...maybe they were secretly awesome people with high IQ's that would cure cancer. I can't even fake at virtue signalling, I'm not capable of doing it convincingly.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  20. #20

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    More terror ties than I uncovered have surfaced - including a foiled plan to do a "truck of peace" last year. Such innocents VK, truly a crime against humanity. Everyone involved in this mosque should have been deported long before they were shot by Tarrant. All of the virtue signalling going on right now is fucking disgusting and degenerate.

    I generally don't link to the cucks at DS, but this was their digging:
    https://dailystormer.name/christchur...drone-strikes/
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  21. #21

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    More terror ties than I uncovered have surfaced - including a foiled plan to do a "truck of peace" last year. Such innocents VK, truly a crime against humanity. Everyone involved in this mosque should have been deported long before they were shot by Tarrant. All of the virtue signalling going on right now is fucking disgusting and degenerate.

    I generally don't link to the cucks at DS, but this was their digging:
    https://dailystormer.name/christchur...drone-strikes/
    Were they waiting for the five year old girl he shot to be old enough to get her driver's license?

    I swear I never knew you were this fucked up. You keep saying "them" and "they" and "the mosque" as if he only attacked one evil being. That is exactly the ape-brained racist nonsense I thought you were above.

    Virtue signalling is stupid because all the people involved already know they're not in favor of shooting children. Normal people don't have to reaffirm that. When they do it's out of place. When they do and then look at other normal people expecting them to reaffirm the same it's an accusation. You are not part of that story in a thread where you talk about terrorists and invaders and an enemy side in a war while your man goes about shooting random people from ten different countries who were invited and allowed in by New Zealanders. It wouldn't be virtue signalling to take a second and note that he might have skipped the little kid. It's not an unfair question for me to ask you and the implied accusation isn't unfair when talking to you.

    At this point I'm pretty convinced that if you were looking right at him about to leave you'd not lift a finger to stop him. If you had him in the sights of your own AR you wouldn't shoot one of your own to save people on the other team. If you had his confidence and he would listen to you, I don't think you'd say a word. You'd let him go like you'd fired a missile. It wouldn't be virtue signaling to tell me I'm wrong about any part of that..
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Were they waiting for the five year old girl he shot to be old enough to get her driver's license?

    I swear I never knew you were this fucked up. You keep saying "them" and "they" and "the mosque" as if he only attacked one evil being. That is exactly the ape-brained racist nonsense I thought you were above.

    Virtue signalling is stupid because all the people involved already know they're not in favor of shooting children. Normal people don't have to reaffirm that. When they do it's out of place. When they do and then look at other normal people expecting them to reaffirm the same it's an accusation. You are not part of that story in a thread where you talk about terrorists and invaders and an enemy side in a war while your man goes about shooting random people from ten different countries who were invited and allowed in by New Zealanders. It wouldn't be virtue signalling to take a second and note that he might have skipped the little kid. It's not an unfair question for me to ask you and the implied accusation isn't unfair when talking to you.

    At this point I'm pretty convinced that if you were looking right at him about to leave you'd not lift a finger to stop him. If you had him in the sights of your own AR you wouldn't shoot one of your own to save people on the other team. If you had his confidence and he would listen to you, I don't think you'd say a word. You'd let him go like you'd fired a missile. It wouldn't be virtue signaling to tell me I'm wrong about any part of that..
    I don't even know where race enters into this. I am incapable of hating someone for their race, a man can't help what race he is - he's born that way. On average I definitely don't like dealing with people of some races, but it's all on a curve so there are exceptions everywhere.

    You seem incapable of accepting the fact that Islam, the religion - wants you dead. It doesn't matter whether they are White Muslims, Arab Muslims, African Muslims, or Asian Muslims. That religion of peace agitprop must have hit you pretty good. If it was a holy building for any other cult that constantly did terrorist attacks and molested children I wouldn't lift a finger to protect them, so why would I for Islam? A religion isn't a race. People choose it; just like they choose political affiliations, or their favorite book. If their favorite book is about enslaving and conquering the world in the name of Allah, I am not required to like them, I shouldn't be required to live in close proximity to them, and I'm not obligated to feel anything when they die. Women in Islam are mujahideen factories and children are mujahideen or factories in training, in western countries 2nd gen Muslims are often far more radical than their parents.

    When an ideological or religious movement wants you dead you don't have the luxury of taking the moral high ground. It's distasteful, and I certainly would not commit such an attack - but I am able to understand where Tarrant was coming from, just like I can understand where the 9/11 attackers were coming from. Western Liberal ideology is diametrically incompatible with Islam. We want to pervert and destroy Islam. Turn it into a degenerate religion that accepts LGBT+, that doesn't enforce religious law, that allows Jewish national banks that engage in usary in Islamic countries, that supports Israel. Yes, I understand ISIS, our very existence is a threat to them practicing their religion faithfully. We won't leave them alone, so they must fight.

    https://files.catbox.moe/gbblkm.mp4
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,140

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

  24. #24

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Normies going full edgelord?

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

  25. #25

    Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

    Aussie street art.

    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts