Hybrid View

Default Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

Warning: Death
    Part1: https://files.catbox.moe/9tn2c0.webm

Part2: https://files.catbox.moe/umx0jc.webm

Full Manifesto: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...d-Shooter.html

Archived pastebin backup: http://archive.fo/0s2Cj

Excerpt:

As despair sets in young men with nothing to lose will engage in accelerationism.

His name is Brenton Tarrant.

/edit: Additional archive: https://archive.org/details/BrentonTarrantFiles

/edit: Another archive: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brento...m-gopro.54323/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

Disgusting.

His thinks his race is collectively brainwashed and the output of his own society and his society's political system to let them in is all discarded as "jewry" and "the left" and "traitors" to the point that he can unilaterally decide who get's murdered on behalf of his people; and in the same breath every man, woman and child civilian who's Muslim is somehow individually complicit and fully responsible as an independent invader? There's no equal accounting for the influence of the evil jewish conspiracy as it plays on their side? There's no accounting for the influence of imams? There's nothing in there about their governments that are far worse than ours? Religion isn't brainwashing?

Cognitive dissonance and racism in the real, ugly sense that deserves the gravity the left misuses daily. Pure and simple. They don't look like him so they don't get the consideration his own people do. His people need to be "saved" or "preserved" and issues influenced and the course of world events adjusted, while the brown people are all shit and just need to be executed.

If he and a large group of like-minded people want to make a place for themselves like you talk about when you predict balkanization I'll have that discussion and I'll concede that there could be border disputes that lead to armed conflict between groups of people where all sides are there to fight but you can't just massacre civilians. And it's going to be hard to say terrorism is a muslim export or that white separatists are peaceful/defensive if "young men with nothing to lose" start becoming terrorists and admitting they're terrorists with increasing frequency.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Disgusting.

His thinks his race is collectively brainwashed and the output of his own society and his society's political system to let them in is all discarded as "jewry" and "the left" and "traitors" to the point that he can unilaterally decide who get's murdered on behalf of his people; and in the same breath every man, woman and child civilian who's Muslim is somehow individually complicit and fully responsible as an independent invader? There's no equal accounting for the influence of the evil jewish conspiracy as it plays on their side? There's no accounting for the influence of imams? There's nothing in there about their governments that are far worse than ours? Religion isn't brainwashing?

Cognitive dissonance and racism in the real, ugly sense that deserves the gravity the left misuses daily. Pure and simple. They don't look like him so they don't get the consideration his own people do. His people need to be "saved" or "preserved" and issues influenced and the course of world events adjusted, while the brown people are all shit and just need to be executed.

If he and a large group of like-minded people want to make a place for themselves like you talk about when you predict balkanization I'll have that discussion and I'll concede that there could be border disputes that lead to armed conflict between groups of people where all sides are there to fight but you can't just massacre civilians. And it's going to be hard to say terrorism is a muslim export or that white separatists are peaceful/defensive if "young men with nothing to lose" start becoming terrorists and admitting they're terrorists with increasing frequency.
    I view this as a partisan action rather than a terrorist attack. The mosques he attacked were of the "kill the white man" / "conquer the infidel" variety. This is part and parcel of modern diversity.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    I view this as a partisan action rather than a terrorist attack. The mosques he attacked were of the "kill the white man" / "conquer the infidel" variety. This is part and parcel of modern diversity.
    "the mosques were" ... ?

What the fuck? He didn't shoot the mosque he shot civilians. This is like hearing the left talk about "institutional racism". You don't want to go down to the level of the individual where you can't defend it so you're generalizing. That is not interesting Marou taking the side of separatism that is raw, ape-brained arbitrary racism.

There is no such thing as a "partisan action" to massacre civilians. He didn't go there to find car bombs, he walked past the cars with no interest. He didn't go there to find weapons looking in closets or floor spaces he walked right into the main room to kill unarmed civilians. Destroying the building was the lowest priority that he ultimately abandoned like "oh well no biggie". He didn't go there to expose anything and had no interest in getting anything on film to show the masses except civilians being shot.

Tomorrow a native american walks into your local church and massacres people. You going to write your local paper and tell them to print a retraction, that it's not a "terrorist attack" he was just taking a partisan action against an occupying force? You use that literally hitler app/extension to replace all the instances of native american in his manifesto with white people and it reads exactly the same as this, so he's cool with you now? Bullshit.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

"the mosques were" ... ?

What the fuck? He didn't shoot the mosque he shot civilians. This is like hearing the left talk about "institutional racism". You don't want to go down to the level of the individual where you can't defend it so you're generalizing. That is not interesting Marou taking the side of separatism that is raw, ape-brained arbitrary racism.

There is no such thing as a "partisan action" to massacre civilians. He didn't go there to find car bombs, he walked past the cars with no interest. He didn't go there to find weapons looking in closets or floor spaces he walked right into the main room to kill unarmed civilians. Destroying the building was the lowest priority that he ultimately abandoned like "oh well no biggie". He didn't go there to expose anything and had no interest in getting anything on film to show the masses except civilians being shot.

Tomorrow a native american walks into your local church and massacres people. You going to write your local paper and tell them to print a retraction, that it's not a "terrorist attack" he was just taking a partisan action against an occupying force? You use that literally hitler app/extension to replace all the instances of native american in his manifesto with white people and it reads exactly the same as this, so he's cool with you now? Bullshit.
    It is not comparable to walking into a random school and gunning down random people. Gunning down grown Muslim men of military age in a mosque of radical ISIS supporters, where weapons and bombs (not the SHOOTERS) have since been found is not equivalent at all, no matter how you try to rationalize it. Calling these people innocent is like saying "most illegal aliens don't break the law."

And the plot thickens, we know well and good that ISIS terrorists have been financed by CIA and Mossad for years:

This information is largely being distributed by places like /pol/ of course. NZ is cracking down on it.

Inconvenient facts like these are why social media bots are no longer continuing to AstroTurf this event.

It is not comparable to walking into a random school and gunning down random people. Gunning down grown Muslim men of military age in a mosque of radical ISIS supporters, where weapons and bombs (not the SHOOTERS) have since been found is not equivalent at all, no matter how you try to rationalize it. Calling these people innocent is like saying "most illegal aliens don't break the law.".
    There is nothing in his manifest about military aged men. He's talking about the ambiguity of morality, all actions being allowable as long as you write history and all men women and children being guilty by their mere presence.

You're can't rationalize self-admitted terrorism with "facts" the terrorist didn't know, and then tell me I'm the one rationalizing.

This guy did not go out to attack terrorists. He did not seek to combat a jewish conspiracy leader. He did not strike out against members of a failed political system. If every victim had been a little girl or Jewish or whatever NZ calls leftists, if we find out every victim was a mass murderer planning a nuclear attack it doesn't change a damn thing about his intentions. He went to a mosque and murdered whoever he found there. He didn't care who he killed and he didn't care about morality. If that's what his "people" are about then they don't deserve to be preserved.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-15-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Disgusting.

His thinks his race is collectively brainwashed and the output of his own society and his society's political system to let them in is all discarded as "jewry" and "the left" and "traitors" to the point that he can unilaterally decide who get's murdered on behalf of his people; and in the same breath every man, woman and child civilian who's Muslim is somehow individually knee brace
    complicit and fully responsible as an independent invader? There's no equal accounting for the influence of the evil jewish conspiracy as it plays on their side? There's no accounting for the influence of imams? There's nothing in there about their governments that are far worse than ours? Religion isn't brainwashing?

Cognitive dissonance HSC Warranty and racism in the real, ugly sense that deserves the gravity the left misuses daily. Pure and simple. They don't look like him so knee brace
    they don't get the consideration his own people do. His people need to be "saved" or "preserved" and issues influenced and the course of world events adjusted, while the brown people are all shit and just need to be executed.

If he and a large group of like-minded people want to make a place for themselves like you talk about when you predict balkanization I'll have that discussion and I'll concede that there could be border disputes that lead to armed conflict between groups of people where all sides are there to fight but you can't just massacre civilians. And https://ikneebrace.com/
    it's going to be hard to say terrorism is a muslim export or that white separatists are peaceful/defensive if "young men with nothing to lose" start becoming terrorists and admitting they're terrorists with increasing frequency.

a terrorist attack. The mosques he attacked were of the "kill the white man This is part and parcel of modern diversity.
    Last edited by osborn ronald; 08-23-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Link to video didn't work, and honestly I'm not sure I want to watch it anyways. I've read that he yelled to remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie during the shooting. Is that true?

I've also heard that this dude was a possible commie, trying to make the right look bad. Any truth to that?
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    Link to video didn't work, and honestly I'm not sure I want to watch it anyways. I've read that he yelled to remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie during the shooting. Is that true?

I've also heard that this dude was a possible commie, trying to make the right look bad. Any truth to that?
    First thing is true.

To the second part, that's retarded Boomer speak. Guy wasn't a commie or a madman. It was a well thought out and executed partisan attack on Muslim invaders. Read his manifesto.

Also, guns and explosives were found in the mosque. He literally hit them before they hit us. I watched his video. He didn't have explosives of any kind. He had an AR with the names of Islamic terror victims written on it, and a couple shotguns. He didn't leave them at the mosque and acted alone. Members of this mosque were "proud supporters of ISIS"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1071...o-support-Isis

https://archive.fo/YnPyd

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Two others arrested at the scene with guns are being investigated. A fourth person arrested may have had nothing to do with the attack, according to New Zealand’s police commission Mike Bush.

Several guns have been recovered from both mosques. Two explosive devices were found on two vehicles at the scene. One has been disabled.
    In the last 30 days there have been 99 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 701 people were killed and 697 injured. Ebba Ĺkerlund was the specific victim that made him decide he had to take action himself.

/edit: To the Facebook post: He literally did the navy seal copypasta in part of his manifesto. That's how fucktarded they are. Fixed link to video.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Last edited by Zavon; 03-16-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Social/political/racial/cultural/religious etc. human environment, not fern gully hippy environment.

Environment shapes people, so it's necessary to preserve the environment.

Social/political/racial/cultural/religious etc. human environment, not fern gully hippy environment.

Environment shapes people, so it's necessary to preserve the environment.
    Is that a fancy new word for white supremacist?

More terror ties than I uncovered have surfaced - including a foiled plan to do a "truck of peace" last year. Such innocents VK, truly a crime against humanity. Everyone involved in this mosque should have been deported long before they were shot by Tarrant. All of the virtue signalling going on right now is fucking disgusting and degenerate.

I generally don't link to the cucks at DS, but this was their digging:
    https://dailystormer.name/christchur...drone-strikes/

More terror ties than I uncovered have surfaced - including a foiled plan to do a "truck of peace" last year. Such innocents VK, truly a crime against humanity. Everyone involved in this mosque should have been deported long before they were shot by Tarrant. All of the virtue signalling going on right now is fucking disgusting and degenerate.

I generally don't link to the cucks at DS, but this was their digging:
    https://dailystormer.name/christchur...drone-strikes/
    Were they waiting for the five year old girl he shot to be old enough to get her driver's license?

I swear I never knew you were this fucked up. You keep saying "them" and "they" and "the mosque" as if he only attacked one evil being. That is exactly the ape-brained racist nonsense I thought you were above.

Virtue signalling is stupid because all the people involved already know they're not in favor of shooting children. Normal people don't have to reaffirm that. When they do it's out of place. When they do and then look at other normal people expecting them to reaffirm the same it's an accusation. You are not part of that story in a thread where you talk about terrorists and invaders and an enemy side in a war while your man goes about shooting random people from ten different countries who were invited and allowed in by New Zealanders. It wouldn't be virtue signalling to take a second and note that he might have skipped the little kid. It's not an unfair question for me to ask you and the implied accusation isn't unfair when talking to you.

At this point I'm pretty convinced that if you were looking right at him about to leave you'd not lift a finger to stop him. If you had him in the sights of your own AR you wouldn't shoot one of your own to save people on the other team. If you had his confidence and he would listen to you, I don't think you'd say a word. You'd let him go like you'd fired a missile. It wouldn't be virtue signaling to tell me I'm wrong about any part of that..

Were they waiting for the five year old girl he shot to be old enough to get her driver's license?

I swear I never knew you were this fucked up. You keep saying "them" and "they" and "the mosque" as if he only attacked one evil being. That is exactly the ape-brained racist nonsense I thought you were above.

Virtue signalling is stupid because all the people involved already know they're not in favor of shooting children. Normal people don't have to reaffirm that. When they do it's out of place. When they do and then look at other normal people expecting them to reaffirm the same it's an accusation. You are not part of that story in a thread where you talk about terrorists and invaders and an enemy side in a war while your man goes about shooting random people from ten different countries who were invited and allowed in by New Zealanders. It wouldn't be virtue signalling to take a second and note that he might have skipped the little kid. It's not an unfair question for me to ask you and the implied accusation isn't unfair when talking to you.

At this point I'm pretty convinced that if you were looking right at him about to leave you'd not lift a finger to stop him. If you had him in the sights of your own AR you wouldn't shoot one of your own to save people on the other team. If you had his confidence and he would listen to you, I don't think you'd say a word. You'd let him go like you'd fired a missile. It wouldn't be virtue signaling to tell me I'm wrong about any part of that..
    I don't even know where race enters into this. I am incapable of hating someone for their race, a man can't help what race he is - he's born that way. On average I definitely don't like dealing with people of some races, but it's all on a curve so there are exceptions everywhere.

You seem incapable of accepting the fact that Islam, the religion - wants you dead. It doesn't matter whether they are White Muslims, Arab Muslims, African Muslims, or Asian Muslims. That religion of peace agitprop must have hit you pretty good. If it was a holy building for any other cult that constantly did terrorist attacks and molested children I wouldn't lift a finger to protect them, so why would I for Islam? A religion isn't a race. People choose it; just like they choose political affiliations, or their favorite book. If their favorite book is about enslaving and conquering the world in the name of Allah, I am not required to like them, I shouldn't be required to live in close proximity to them, and I'm not obligated to feel anything when they die. Women in Islam are mujahideen factories and children are mujahideen or factories in training, in western countries 2nd gen Muslims are often far more radical than their parents.

When an ideological or religious movement wants you dead you don't have the luxury of taking the moral high ground. It's distasteful, and I certainly would not commit such an attack - but I am able to understand where Tarrant was coming from, just like I can understand where the 9/11 attackers were coming from. Western Liberal ideology is diametrically incompatible with Islam. We want to pervert and destroy Islam. Turn it into a degenerate religion that accepts LGBT+, that doesn't enforce religious law, that allows Jewish national banks that engage in usary in Islamic countries, that supports Israel. Yes, I understand ISIS, our very existence is a threat to them practicing their religion faithfully. We won't leave them alone, so they must fight.

https://files.catbox.moe/gbblkm.mp4

Normies going full edgelord?

Normies going full edgelord?
    I don't think so. More of the same.

Most people can't separate an idea into it's parts. It's either every conservative is hitler, or hitler did nothing wrong. A good example might be climate change. Most people have to go all in for ridiculous proposals that do nothing or all out and hoax-by-China while on this board we can have disagreements about scientific data and still say at the end that retarded proposals by idiots are retarded and they were proposed by idiots. Maybe that's you losing sight of how dumb normies are. Maybe that's me spending too much time reading the far right and far left and not enough time talking to normies. IDK.

I don't think so. More of the same.

Most people can't separate an idea into it's parts. It's either every conservative is hitler, or hitler did nothing wrong. A good example might be climate change. Most people have to go all in for ridiculous proposals that do nothing or all out and hoax-by-China while on this board we can have disagreements about scientific data and still say at the end that retarded proposals by idiots are retarded and they were proposed by idiots. Maybe that's you losing sight of how dumb normies are. Maybe that's me spending too much time reading the far right and far left and not enough time talking to normies. IDK.
    I'm following you, and there is an important kernel of truth there. I think it could be boiled down to "I can't be bothered to understand the nuance of something so I'll pick someone on my side to agree with." Where I think this may be distinct from that phenomena is that people seem to be coming to these conclusions themselves. They may be unable to properly articulate their feelings, but they know something is deeply wrong with society and it's direction - wrong enough that they are hardened against acts of violence. It's clear to me that something fundamental has changed in the underlying group psyche of the normie right within the past few weeks, and that change is compatible with the stated goals of Tarrant (balkanization).

Aussie street art.

I'm not sure how I feel about the direction of this conversation.

There is no doubt that the middle is being divided further and further towards polarization. It almost seems ironic, but to me, its almost like the internet and its constant reminder of the harsh realities that we live in has not made as more advanced or civilized-- but instead forced us to look at the way that our ancestors did (who lived under more constant threat from other humans). Its almost like we forgot something important in the last couple of generations.

I'm not sure how I feel about the direction of this conversation.

There is no doubt that the middle is being divided further and further towards polarization. It almost seems ironic, but to me, its almost like the internet and its constant reminder of the harsh realities that we live in has not made as more advanced or civilized-- but instead forced us to look at the way that our ancestors did (who lived under more constant threat from other humans). Its almost like we forgot something important in the last couple of generations.
    Indeed, modern society has insulated people from responsibility. The responsibility of ensuring the health and safety of their family and community. The responsibility to create a better future for their children. The responsibility to respect and cherish what their ancestors have done for them. The fundamental nature of life if defined in one word would be "struggle". Struggle for resources, for love, for procreation, for safety. Western civilization has been so successful we have multiple generations alive that are acting as atomized individuals and have forgotten or forsaken their responsibilities. Generally people don't appreciate that we live in the closest thing to utopia that humanity has produced. They've have lost sight of the fundamental nature of life by being insulated in a safety bubble. Western whites are by and large infantalized, rudderless and purposeless - and they need to grow up and face reality; maybe that is finally happening on a larger scale.

They are trying to keep people asleep; keep them from noticing or analyzing the extreme double standards currently applied specifically to whites. It's failing because of the internet. Even with censorship ramped up to the point that folk songs are delisted and quarantined within YouTube.

https://archive.org/details/youtube-bzRWM-hNJ40