+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kiwi pollack Deus Vults

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    Normies going full edgelord?
    I don't think so. More of the same.

Most people can't separate an idea into it's parts. It's either every conservative is hitler, or hitler did nothing wrong. A good example might be climate change. Most people have to go all in for ridiculous proposals that do nothing or all out and hoax-by-China while on this board we can have disagreements about scientific data and still say at the end that retarded proposals by idiots are retarded and they were proposed by idiots. Maybe that's you losing sight of how dumb normies are. Maybe that's me spending too much time reading the far right and far left and not enough time talking to normies. IDK.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I don't think so. More of the same.

Most people can't separate an idea into it's parts. It's either every conservative is hitler, or hitler did nothing wrong. A good example might be climate change. Most people have to go all in for ridiculous proposals that do nothing or all out and hoax-by-China while on this board we can have disagreements about scientific data and still say at the end that retarded proposals by idiots are retarded and they were proposed by idiots. Maybe that's you losing sight of how dumb normies are. Maybe that's me spending too much time reading the far right and far left and not enough time talking to normies. IDK.
    I'm following you, and there is an important kernel of truth there. I think it could be boiled down to "I can't be bothered to understand the nuance of something so I'll pick someone on my side to agree with." Where I think this may be distinct from that phenomena is that people seem to be coming to these conclusions themselves. They may be unable to properly articulate their feelings, but they know something is deeply wrong with society and it's direction - wrong enough that they are hardened against acts of violence. It's clear to me that something fundamental has changed in the underlying group psyche of the normie right within the past few weeks, and that change is compatible with the stated goals of Tarrant (balkanization).
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

I'm not sure how I feel about the direction of this conversation.

There is no doubt that the middle is being divided further and further towards polarization. It almost seems ironic, but to me, its almost like the internet and its constant reminder of the harsh realities that we live in has not made as more advanced or civilized-- but instead forced us to look at the way that our ancestors did (who lived under more constant threat from other humans). Its almost like we forgot something important in the last couple of generations.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about the direction of this conversation.

There is no doubt that the middle is being divided further and further towards polarization. It almost seems ironic, but to me, its almost like the internet and its constant reminder of the harsh realities that we live in has not made as more advanced or civilized-- but instead forced us to look at the way that our ancestors did (who lived under more constant threat from other humans). Its almost like we forgot something important in the last couple of generations.
    Indeed, modern society has insulated people from responsibility. The responsibility of ensuring the health and safety of their family and community. The responsibility to create a better future for their children. The responsibility to respect and cherish what their ancestors have done for them. The fundamental nature of life if defined in one word would be "struggle". Struggle for resources, for love, for procreation, for safety. Western civilization has been so successful we have multiple generations alive that are acting as atomized individuals and have forgotten or forsaken their responsibilities. Generally people don't appreciate that we live in the closest thing to utopia that humanity has produced. They've have lost sight of the fundamental nature of life by being insulated in a safety bubble. Western whites are by and large infantalized, rudderless and purposeless - and they need to grow up and face reality; maybe that is finally happening on a larger scale.

They are trying to keep people asleep; keep them from noticing or analyzing the extreme double standards currently applied specifically to whites. It's failing because of the internet. Even with censorship ramped up to the point that folk songs are delisted and quarantined within YouTube.

https://archive.org/details/youtube-bzRWM-hNJ40
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.