+ Reply to Thread

Default Censorship clamping down

I've seen more coordinated international censorship online in the past 24 hours than ever before. The loop is nearly closed and the clearweb is nearly dead. I've seen videos and .pdf files pulled from servers all over the world. I've seen news stories about the NZ mosque and it's ISIS members being drone killed deleted, and then the archives deleted. I've seen facebook content from that group that were incriminating cleared. I've seen stories scrubbed. I've seen archives and wayback machine of these things scrubbed. I've literally never seen anything like this. The censorship is so coordinated re-uploads get shoah'd nearly as quickly as they are created.

Archive.is/fo has been the only holdout so far.

This is probably being used as a test case for future censorship. This is beyond anything else I've seen so far; this is one world government levels of control and lockdown.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Default Re: Censorship clamping down

I'm sorry. I know this doesn't compare, but I can't get over the fact that the James Gunn thing is now the fault of the "right wing". Millions of SJW raged and got him fired like they have dozens of times before. The instant it's not popular anymore and the tide turns, it now belongs to the right... And people are eating that shit up.

Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    I'm sorry. I know this doesn't compare, but I can't get over the fact that the James Gunn thing is now the fault of the "right wing". Millions of SJW raged and got him fired like they have dozens of times before. The instant it's not popular anymore and the tide turns, it now belongs to the right... And people are eating that shit up.

Well, he is a member of the tribe - so no sin is unforgivable. It occurs to me as I write this that you guys are the most left wing people I talk to online outside of niche topics irrelevant to overall world view - largely due to the fact that people like me are censored off every platform. I don't think the censorship is having the effect that's desired.

/edit: http://archive.is/xT4Mz

Quote Originally Posted by Thought Police
    #IMPORTANT NZ police would like to remind the public that it is an offence to share an objectional publication which includes the horrific video from yesterday's attack ⚠️

If you see this video, report it immediately. Do not download it. Do not share it. If you are found to have a copy of the video or to have shared it, you face fines & potential imprisonment.

--- What are the penalties for possession or trading in objectionable material? ---

Anybody found “knowingly” in possession of objectionable material can receive a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.
    Every time a person downloads objectionable material onto their screen, there is the potential for a possession offence having been committed.
    Anybody who knowingly makes or knowingly trades, distributes, or displays an objectionable publication via the Internet can receive a maximum of 14 years imprisonment.
    A body corporate can be fined up to $200,000.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Makes me wonder if shit has gone down in places like South Africa or South Korea and they were able to keep it hush hush. We already knew about the horrific acts happening to white farmers in Africa and South Korea's government imploding but lately, nothing.

And its not fucking like any of that stuff has magically stopped....

Or all the countries in the past few months who said they were not going to take any more immigrants, a bleep in the news as far as I can tell but WE need more?

/narrows eyes

/tin foil hat
    Last edited by Aeinna; 03-16-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering from above? Perhaps men have no control even over their own will.

You're right, we are mortal and fragile. But even if we are tortured or wounded, we'll fight to survive. You should feel the pain we feel and understand. I am the messenger that will deliver you to that pain and understanding.

This seems relevant, I was watching it a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYBod0ge3Y

The news is talking about this like he attacked multiple mosques, was there another attack after this? In the video we see him drive around and shoot the shotgun out of his car a few times, is that what they're talking about?

Not seeing anything in the vid even remotely resembling this Abdul Aziz hero story.

EDIT--
    NM I see. I thought the video was all of it for the first day and didn't really follow MSM. Now that I look they're saying after the footage ends he went to a second location.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 03-17-2019 at 01:57 AM.
    Nowadays when people start to get killed by fireballs, no one says they need to dodge the fireball anymore; they say they need to go get a fire resist ring and some ice damage so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    The news is talking about this like he attacked multiple mosques, was there another attack after this? In the video we see him drive around and shoot the shotgun out of his car a few times, is that what they're talking about?

Not seeing anything in the vid even remotely resembling this Abdul Aziz hero story.

EDIT--
    NM I see. I thought the video was all of it for the first day and didn't really follow MSM. Now that I look they're saying after the footage ends he went to a second location.
    Kiwi's are going full communist on the info suppression. They are trying to get IPs from web addresses to arrest people who viewed contraband information. Literal crimethink.

So, is free speech the hill to die on? I think so. At the rate things are accelerating the Aussie that caused all this shit may end up getting exactly what he wanted.

"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Soooooo I hate New Zeland now. Their Prime Minister is a retarded cunt that's turning her people I to sitting ducks.

But it appears there is a major cover up and disagreement of the facts. Also I've seen a video on Facebook from a cell phone that is apparently of a second gunman?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon