+ Reply to Thread

Default ya'll need to celebrate diversities

ya'll niggas too homogenious around here and need to celebrates some diversities
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Default Re: ya'll need to celebrate diversities

Quote Originally Posted by Zavon View Post
    ya'll niggas too homogenious around here and need to celebrates some diversities
    You just made me think about how much I hate the majority of Conservative Boomers. So, even though white nationalists have killed like 67 people in the last decade versus like 600 something by Islam in the last month there were these sham hearings on "#1 terror threat, white nationalists!" in congress today. Basically trying to enact hate speech laws in the US, cause fuck the constitution.

Of course, no white nationalists were allowed to speak there. Instead Candice Owens gets up there and basically whines about the plight of black people for 10 minutes, blaming democrats for turning them into niggers. The whole thing I'd have forgotten if not for all the fucking Boomers afterwords posting shit like, "Baste Black, Demokkkrats are da real racists".

"The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Marius they have turned into a bunch of pussies. All 9f a sudden their stance on race issues and homo issues have gotten softer. It's almost like they are doing it because they 5hink it would reflect bad on Teump if a Trump supporter said something "racist" or "homophonic".
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Quote Originally Posted by Marou View Post
    You just made me think about how much I hate the majority of Conservative Boomers. So, even though white nationalists have killed like 67 people in the last decade versus like 600 something by Islam in the last month there were these sham hearings on "#1 terror threat, white nationalists!" in congress today. Basically trying to enact hate speech laws in the US, cause fuck the constitution.

Of course, no white nationalists were allowed to speak there. Instead Candice Owens gets up there and basically whines about the plight of black people for 10 minutes, blaming democrats for turning them into niggers. The whole thing I'd have forgotten if not for all the fucking Boomers afterwords posting shit like, "Baste Black, Demokkkrats are da real racists".

u just mad bc everyone hated on Hitler
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire