+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default We cant let this shit die.......

We gotta keep the site going. We could miss alot of things without catacombs.....

Dumah coming out of the closet, Sazz voting for Trump, Marou dumping Aienna for a black chick, Zavon revealing he is transgender and trans-racial. Aeinna revealing Zavon IS Marous new black chick. Also I'm scared AlexMars will get dementia from eating too much peyote and forget about us entirely.
    Last edited by Sillywilly; 07-11-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

Default Re: We cant let this shit die.......

Hah, we mostly just been chilling in the steam chat man. Hit us up sometime. You can drop 2 comments a day but you have a whole steam of bullshit to scroll through.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."

Truth. We are all on a steam chatroom now.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

AFK going to take a shit
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

How do I find you guys on Steam?
    "Nah man, a Paladin has to play fair and by the rules. Do you really see Silly not attacking a weakened opponent? Or rather, not exploiting a weakness to take an enemy down? He'd totally do that. It's the law of the jungle with Silly, even if he does have faith. I think he's principled, just not merciful." - Zavon

I sent you an invite but it says you haven't been online in 2 years.
    "The argument that “people now have more freedom than ever” is based on the fact that we are allowed to do almost anything we please as long as it has no practical consequences."