+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Someone watched "The Dark Knight" EXACTLY the right amount of times...

It isn't even in pre-production yet. This is a teaser they made in an attempt to find funding. However, Threshold Entertainment is tying it up with copyright lawsuits.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293429/

Default Re: Someone watched "The Dark Knight" EXACTLY the right amount of times...

http://www.collider.com/2010/06/09/k...-feature-film/

Cool interview with the guy who made it.

That movie looks pretty bad ass. Scorpion was my favorite character and the story line between Scorpion and Sub Zero was awesome. Really though Jerri Ryan is still hot and watching her kick the crap out of someone will be awesome.
    "I DO have the pics, but no one will see them, and there is a VERY good reason. Turns out that beer goggles do exist, and I will leave it at that." - Bubbabuttbumper

"God made shit, Honda made it move." -Exano

"This thread reminds me why I still whack it in front of the mirror to pictures of Lassie." -Dumah

I can confirm that this movie is not to the point necessarily happening yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend in the Movie Business, via Facebook
    A friend of mine produced this. I'm hoping they get it passed as a feature.

I know this is a major necro but it is getting made into a webseries on machinima.com, two episodes out already. Completely forgot about this until I saw a video about it on youtube.