+ Reply to Thread

Angry Warhammer 40k - is this going to blow hard or what?

so I played the original warhammer and I was so disappointed with the game. It was all instanced and all the scenarios were boring. Then I was stuck in a party with all these dumb people that couldn't speak english and kept getting us killed even though I was in the american channel.

Then they had the RvR system that was even stupider. I mean an ork, dark elf, chaos faction? give me a break, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If they wanted to give the option of playing as an ork with some elf friends they should've put in lizardmen just because shit this sentence doesn't make sense but fuck you anyway. That way they could make sure the races actually worked properly, but sadly this stuff didn't and half your lore was useless because you picked the wrong combination.

Which brings me to my next point. W40K is gonna suck. These devs always say they're going to have something new and revolutionary and it's going to be the greatest thing in the word. Sadly it won't be, because game developers these days are about as much use as a bull on a dairy farm. They don't know what players want, they only know what the players say they want.

They listen to the players, but they don't understand how games themselves work properly. Players ask for one stupid thing, and the devs jump on it due to the pressure from their player base without thinking of the consequences like they should if they were true business professionals. So they give in to the whining and we get the stupidest crap put into games.

That is why warhammer 40k will suck ass.

Because all game devs are incompetent.

Oh, and something about same old tired gameplay and hotbutton cooldown abilities.

Shout outs to wulf.

Default Re: Warhammer 40k - is this going to blow hard or what?

<3 <3 <3

Eventually... one has to not suck, right?

Overseeing a mass of self-replicating organic matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero Elohim View Post
    I mean an ork, dark elf, chaos faction? give me a break, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If they wanted to give the option of playing as an ork with some elf friends they should've put in lizardmen just because shit this sentence doesn't make sense but fuck you anyway.

Ahaha. I *almost* stopped reading, cause I read the first rant on GW2, but I'm so glad I read one more sentence. Fucking awesome.

Ensley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Eventually... one has to not suck, right?
    Actually...no. :P

See my reply on the main post. ^^

Have CCP make it. If nothing else, the game would end up being as unfriendly as the 40k universe is.

Really though, I have low expectations that this will be pulled off first time 'round. The epic 40k MMO so many have been waiting for will come eventually, but possibly not in our lifetimes. >_>

What I think will happen is that they will have WAR running and be like.. "Ok.. lets NOT do that".