+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Guild Wars 2 site updated: Reward Calculator

New page added.

Rewards you will inherit in Guild Wars 2 from achievements in your Guild Wars account.

More details here http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...-of-monuments/

Demo mode for those who dont own a Guild Wars account http://hom.guildwars2.com/#page=main...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAQ on Hall of Monument Reward Calculator http://hom.guildwars2.com/faq

Default Re: Guild Wars 2 site updated: Reward Calculator

Says it can't find my old characters.
    Great.

I wonder if they purged old toons after some number of days?

Sucks, I want to do a shield/axe, and it would be cool to have the prestige axe.

They don't purge "inactive" characters unless you were banned or something. I haven't logged in my account in almost a year and it's fine. You have to type in the full name of your toon.

Quote Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
    Says it can't find my old characters. Great.
    You need to have the Eye of the North expansion in order to get any of these rewards. The points earned are based on what you have added to your Hall of Monuments in game. If you do not have Eye of the North or have not added anything to your Hall of Monuments, your characters will not be found. EDIT: My second account (which I believe doesn't have EotN) shows up, so it may actually be that your characters aren't showing up because you haven't logged in since they started keeping track. Your characters haven't gone anywhere, so if you log in everything should show up.

Right now I'm sitting on only 14 points but I shouldn't have any trouble hitting 30 by Guild Wars 2, and if everything goes well I might get all 50. Definitely liking that Champion of the Gods title.
    Last edited by Graveworm; 10-12-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Got into my account today and was able to view my rewards status as soon as I logged in and out of my first character.

Got my ranger to the hall and opened up the armor display, set up my Elite Canthan Armor I was wearing. Bam, already have the full suit of prestige armor from the reward calculator. Looking at that axe again... I'll probably not want to use it in-game once I see all the other cool axes there are. It's shape doesn't really even go well with the prestige armor that I do want to wear. All the weapons are 'meh' in fact. Going to set up a common minipet in the other display set to get +1 more for the neat green staff for a necro alt and then call it done. I'm not into really flamboyant titles. If I got to take my pick from the list, not knowing their order or requirements, I'd probably go with Traveler. :/

I did have every character slot filled, and every one of them had three birthday presents, and every present was a minipet. Not counting duplicates I can hand you more then a full stash page of them including one gold name (Lich) and three or four purple named character minipets. Even if you already have some of them, I should be able help you net some points with those, right? If nothing else you could sell them on the market (where their prices have skyrocketed due to demand from this calculator) to help buy armor sets.
    Last edited by VKhaun; 10-13-2010 at 02:48 AM.

That would be awesome, actually. Minipets are one of the things I am very much lacking. I could also pass on any I don't need to my guildmates. What is your name in game, and when will you be on? I've been doing WoW stuff all day but I can hop on Guild Wars if you tell me when. My character name is Darius the Ancient.

Vkhaun The Horrible and VKhaun The Terrible.

I am only really available after work.
    1am->4am EST during the week.

Do I have you on steam or XFire?
    VKhaun on both.

I sent you a friend invite on Steam.

You don't need EoTN my old account with only the original game my main char has rewards.

EoTN only gives you somekind of shrine to your old char I believe that can been entered in GW2.

Log into the game and play your main char give the site time to update. That first char I have not played in over 3 years and it says I can get upto that staff.
    "The problem with quotations on the internet is it is hard to tell if they are authentic"
    Abraham Lincoln - 1864

Quote Originally Posted by Taoist View Post
    You don't need EoTN my old account with only the original game my main char has rewards.

EoTN only gives you somekind of shrine to your old char I believe that can been entered in GW2.

Log into the game and play your main char give the site time to update. That first char I have not played in over 3 years and it says I can get upto that staff.
    Odd. Mine didn't update for any of my minipets without displaying them.
    Check your reward calc, maybe you only got credit for your PvP stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Taoist View Post

You get 3 points for having an account (even if it doesn't have Eye of the North), but all of the other points are based on the statues in your Hall of Monuments.