+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The shattering

Exclamation The shattering

It happened last night. Azeroth, is totally different. All the old world content has changed, the leveling experience, and even the race class combos. I didn't have much time to explore, but I'm in love with my troll druid.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire

Default Re: The shattering

Yeah....I made a Human Hunter last night...got him to level 25 in....6 hours? I am loving this. =)

That reminds me, they sent me a free trial I can initiate before December 2nd, so anyone who's subbed before can probably claim a free 7 days if they're interested.

Glad to hear it's good. Still can't decide what I'll be making for the expansion...Always wanted to be able to be a human hunter, but gnome priest and female dorf shammy appeals as well. Of course, I won't be completely happy until I get to be a gnome druid.

Cataclysm went live yesterday. I haven't had alot of time to play yet, due to being sick, but I will say its alot of fun so far. I rolled a goblin mage, and got it through the starting area. The quests were hilarious, energetic, and engaging. More importantly, though, world pvp is back in a very gritty way. The battles raging in hyjul and vasjir are non stop on my server. Can't really ask for a brr way to kill time.
    "Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one." ~ Voltaire